As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Apple Cupcakes: fun back to school cupcakes that are simple to make and delicious to eat. Great for teachers gifts, or classroom parties.
Cupcakes are one of our favorite treats to make. They are simple, cute, and go along way when feeding a crowd or serving at parties. These apple themed cupcakes are fun to make for back to school parties or placed in a clear cup and wrapped with clear wrapping paper, tied with a ribbon and given as teachers gifts.
- cupcakes, store bought or homemade
- icing, colored red and green
- small pretzels sticks
- green AirHead candy or Laffy Taffy (something similar)
How to Make Easy Apple Cupcakes
- Prepare your cupcakes if not using store bought cupcakes.
- Color your icing and ice your cupcakes in the desired colors.
- Place a small pretzel stick in the center of your apple cupcakes.
- Flatten your airhead candy and cut into a green leaf shape. Using the tip of your toothpick draw leaf veins on your candy leaves.
- Add leaf to your cupcake
For more simple cupcake ideas try these:
- Flower Pot Cupcakes
- Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes
- Frog Cupcakes
- Easy Octopus Cupcakes
- Easy Butterfly Cupcakes