As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for a unique and thoughtful Father’s Day gift that your kids can make? Try this Whole World Father’s Day Craft!
Father’s Day is the perfect time for our kids to show their love and appreciation for the special dads in their lives. And what better way to celebrate than with a fun and simple Father’s Day craft that can be made in less than 15 minutes!? With simple materials like card stock paper, watercolors, and a free template, you and your kids can create a fun and personalized Father’s Day card to celebrate the father figures in their life! So let’s get crafting!
HOW TO VIDEO:
Craft Supplies Needed:
With a few simple materials, your kids can create the perfect gift for the father figure in their life! You can get all these materials at any craft store or online store.
- Free World Printable Template
- Cardstock – Pink
- Watercolors – Blue and Green
How to Make a Whole World Father’s Day Craft
All it takes is a few minutes, and your kids can create this simple craft for the world’s greatest dad!
- Trace around the earth with a black marker. You can choose to skip this step if desired. The black crayon helps keep the color from spreading into other sections making it easier for little hands to complete this craft! Older kids may want to give it a try without the black crayon!
- Paint your earth with blue and green watercolors.
- Let dry.
- Cut out a pink heart and apply it to the middle of the heart.
Tips for Making a Whole World Father’s Day Craft
- Put the adorable card into a photo frame as a memento from Dad’s special day!