As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Father’s Day Handprint Duck Card is a fun fathers day craft for kids! Use your child’s handprint to make a pair of mallard ducks to celebrate the love of outdoors.
Father’s Day Handprint Card
Do you have a Dad in your life that loves to fish and/or hunt? Maybe he just loves the outdoors! This mallard duck handprint card is a fun way to celebrate the outdoors with your little ones! Let them use their handprint shape to make an outdoor friendly gift for the special man in their lives. This Father’s day craft uses basic paper supplies and can made in just under 30 minutes. It’s the perfect preschool craft. If your little ones are too young to use scissors you can cut out the pieces and let them glue everything together. It’s a fun DIY activities kids of all ages will enjoy!
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO MAKE MALLARD DUCK CARD:
- White Paper Cardstock (12X12)
- Construction paper- blue, yellow, brown, orange, green
- Googly Eyes
- Glue stick or Liquid glue
FATHERS DAY HANDPRINT CARD INSTRUCTIONS:
- Start by tracing and cutting out your handprint. We tucked our thumb close to the rest of our fingers and only traced around 4 fingers. We felt it looked best with the duck.
- Cut out a Duck head and the other pieces to make the head complete- beak, white neck piece.
- Add a “blue pond” and a green land to your white cardstock paper. Add a yellow sun.
- Add your duck pieces on top of the blue pond and green land.
- Add your pond details and write “Happy Mother’s Day”
WATCH OUR FUN VIDEO TO SHOW YOU JUST HOW WE MADE THIS MALLARD DUCK CRAFT
For more Father’s Day Craft Ideas try these: