This apple punch recipe is a crisp apple party punch perfect for those warm fall days. Great for parties and family gatherings!
Apple Punch Recipe
Behind my parents house are fields of sweet corn and apple trees. My grandfather has been growing sweet corn and apples to sell locally since I can remember. The sweet corn is honestly some of the best around and the apples are just as delicious. If you have some apples laying around this time of year or anytime of year really this white apple punch recipe is one you need to try!
Ingredients for Apple Punch Recipe
The base for this delicious punch recipe is your classic apple juice, whether you buy it from the store or you make it from scratch, just make sure it has some sugar in it. Then you will want to add some Ginger Ale, frozen lemonade concentrate and white grape juice for a delicious flavorful punch! Don’t forget to add some fresh apple slices to the punch for the extra flavor and it just looks so pretty! We like to use green apples for this punch but really any of your favorites will do.
- Apple Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- White Grape Juice
Need some more Beverage ideas?
White Apple Punch Recipe
- 6 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 Liter Ginger Ale, or you can substitute with Sprite
- Green apples for flavor and garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine the juices and lemonade concentrate; mix well.
- Stir in Ginger ale and top with apple slices. Serve immediately either in the large punch bowl or individual drink glasses.
This beverage would be great served at a family dinner, Fall kids craft party, bridal showers, or just because. It’s delicious and only requires a few easy to find ingredients.