As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies: a delicious mix of chocolate brownie batter and a cream cheese, fall spiced pumpkin batter. Swirled to perfection for the taste of fall in every bite.
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
It’s my favorite time of the year-FALL! I love the cooler weather this season brings along with the comfort foods of soup, breads and pumpkin and spice desserts! These pumpkin swirl brownies are so simple to make. I used a box mix brownie mix for an even simpler recipe, however you could probably substitute your own homemade brownie mix 🙂
You only need two bowls to make this recipe which makes this a less mess delicious fall dessert. The pumpkin cheese cream filling is bursting with all those delicious fall spices like pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and a little bit on nutmeg. It blends perfectly with the chocolate with baking leaving you will a flavorful brownie.
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice optional
- 1 box of brownie mix
- oil, water and egg called for on box
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your filling in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl mix together your brownie ingredients.
- Pour half of the brownie mixture into a brownie pan.
- Spoon your filling mixture on top.
- Pour your remaining brownie mixture.
- Slowly cut through the batter with a knife for a marbled effect.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
I love to eat my brownies once they have had a chance to cool and the flavors blend even more. My husband however can’t resist a hot brownie right out of the oven. No matter how you like it these pumpkin swirl brownies are a yummy fall dessert you have got to try!
For more fall inspired desserts try out these:
Did you actually make this? The brownie part turned out bad since I followed your recipe. I wish I would have followed the instructions on the box which calls for 2/3 cup oil, 1/4 water and 2 eggs.
My Kids love this. Thanks!
Those sound really delicious! I have a bunch of cans of pumpkins to use up so I think these are in my future 🙂