As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispies – this rice krispie treat recipe is made with fruity pebbles! It’s a fruity and delicious twist on the classic marshmallow treat.
Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispie Treats
I love a good marshmallow treat. It’s an easy snack that feeds a crowd, uses minimal ingredients, and requires very little time. The classic rice krispie treat will always be my favorite but this fruity twist is a close second. Each bite is bursting with that fruity flavor fruity pebbles are known for and ooey gooey marshmallows that the kids love.
Ooey Gooey Marshmallow Treats
We like our rice krispie treats on the ooey gooey side of things and this recipe reflects that. If you like your marshmallow treats a bit firmer just add a bit more cereal, depending on your preference. Make sure to remember that the rice krispies will firm up a bit while cooling so you don’t want to add too much and then end up with dry treats.
- fruity pebbles cereal
- vanilla extract
How to make Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispies
- On low heat melt butter and all but 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- Once marshmallows are melted stir in remaining cup of marshmallows and stir for a few seconds. Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla.
- Add cereal and mix until fully combined.
- Place in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.
For more colorful treats try these:
Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispies
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 15 ounces mini marshmallows
- 8-9 cups fruity pebbles cereal
- On low heat melt together butter and all but 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- Once marshmallows are melted stir in remaining 1 cup of marshmallows. Stir for a few seconds and remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add cereal and mixed until fully combined.
- Place in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Allow to Cool. Cut into squares and serve.