As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A Glow in the Dark Halloween Slime perfect for the kids to make for their friends or just to play with! Cute little Jack-O-Lantern or Frankenstein cups make these a festive way to play.
Glow in the Dark Halloween Slime
Slime is one of those things that as an adult I hate to love. It’s a fun sensory activity for the kids to make and play with but if your kids get crazy it can make a mess. 🙂 The best part about these cute halloween cups are that the slime is made with glow in the dark glue which makes playing with this slime even more fun.
DIY Slime Ingredients
This halloween DIY is a super simple slime recipe that only requires a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand or can find at any dollar store.
- 5oz Elmer’s glow in the dark glue bottle – we used the natural color and colored some of it orange for the pumpkins
- 1/2 Tbsp of baking soda
- 1 Tbsp saline contact lens solution
- Condiment cups, with lids
- Black Sharpie Marker
How to make Glow in the Dark Slime
- Combine glue and baking soda in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- If creating the pumpkin, add orange food coloring.**
- Add contact lens solution and mix until a ball forms.
- Take out slime and begin to knead and pull in your hands.
- Add 1/4 tbsp of contact solution if it is too sticky after working with it for a minute.
- Draw a Jack O Lantern or Frankenstein face on your condiment containers with a permanent marker.
*the more coloring you add the less the slime will glow.
These would make such a fun activity for a halloween party. Set up a slime making station for the kids to make and create their own little halloween cups. These would also make a cute idea to pass out to trick or treaters or to your kids classmates.