These mini pumpkin donuts are deliciously coated with cinnamon sugar and make the perfect fall treat!
This post contains affiliate links.
Are you getting sick of all the pumpkin recipes floating around on Pinterest? I sure hope not because you really need to try out this recipe! It’s simple and delicious and bursting with all the favorite flavors that fall brings. This recipe only requires two ingredients and a couple spices which makes putting these together a breeze.
I used a mini donut pan but you could also use a bigger donut pan you will just need to adjust your baking time. These mini pumpkin donuts were perfect for my little boys tiny hands.
Mini Pumpkin Donuts
- Yellow Cake Mix such as Betty Crocker
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree I use Libby's
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter optional
- Cinnamon and Sugar Mixture optional
- Powdered Sugar optional
- Mix together all ingredients in a stand mixture until well combined. Place batter in a piping bag and cut the end of the tip off. Squeeze batter into mini muffin tin, filling it half way. Bake at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes. If serving right away frost as desired.
- For the frosting you can either dust the tops of the mini donuts with powdered sugar or you can dip the tops of the donuts in melted butter and then immediately into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. I recommend frosting the donuts as you need them as the butter can make the donuts soggy after a few hours.
If you liked these pumpkin donuts you need to try our delicious Christmasy Candy Cane Cake Mix Donuts! There is even a fun video to show you just how simple they are!