As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Sweetheart punch is a delicious drink recipe that your friends will just love! You only need three simple ingredients to bring this flavorful punch to your next party!
This sweetheart punch is perfect for any time of the year but it’s delightful for a Valentine meal, Girls Night, brunch or a summer party! The color of this punch is super festive and the raspberry sherbet takes it over the top. Putting the drink in mason jars with fresh fruit adds a fun touch to your table. This sweetheart punch requires only three ingredients which makes it a breeze to put together!
Three Simple Ingredients. One Delicious Drink.
You only need three simple ingredients for this recipe. Now don’t let three simple ingredients push you away. Sometimes the simple recipes are what tastes the best and they are easy to put together!
- V8 Strawberry Lemonade or Strawberry Lemonade mix of your choice
- Sierra Mist or Sprite, any lemon lime soda
- Raspberry or Strawberry Sherbet, if needed you can use rainbow sherbet for the kids
Tips for Preparing Punch for a Party.
Most punch recipes have a soda base, a juice base, and then a frozen element whether that be frozen fruit (like our Tropical Party Punch), ice cream, or sherbet! Some recipes even have both frozen fruit and sherbet 🙂
- Start with cold bases – a few hours before your party you want to chill your soda base and your juice base until cold. Doing this separate allows the punch to stay fresh as long as possible- we all know how quickly soda loses it’s “fizz”
- Add Sherbet right before serving– in this particular recipe we don’t add frozen fruit but you can certainly add a handful of frozen strawberries if desired. If serving this in the summer especially, be sure to add your sherbet right before your guests begin to arrive. You can always add a few more scoops as your parties moves along.
- 1 64 once container of V8 Strawberry Lemonade or strawberry lemonade of your choice
- 1 liter Sierra Mist or Sprite
- 1 1/2 quart container of raspberry or strawberry sherbet
- Chill strawberry lemonade and sierra mist for a few hours.
- Pour the strawberry lemonade and Sierra mist in a gallon pitcher or punch bowl.
- Stir to combine flavors.
- Pour mixture into mason jars and top with a scoop of sherbet.
- Serve immediately.
The pictures were updated on May 18, 2020
My daughter and I made a batch of this pretty punch for our tea party today. It was perfect! So easy and delicious!
Straight up delicious! This is going to be what I make all summer long.
Rachael Yerkes says
This is so perfect for summer! Love it so much
This drink is seriously the best!! Love adding sherbet in punches! It’s frothy & refreshing!
I made it with Sprite and raspberry sherbet. Such a pretty color, and so yummy!
Perfect for Valentine’s Day!! I’m definitely making it.
Boyd Kobe says
Gorgeous looking punch! It sounds so delicious too. Can’t wait to try these, everyone will love them.
Kimberly Lambros says
Can you put this all into a punch bowl instead of serving individually? I am looking for a non-alcoholic punch for my baby shower.
Gayla Kellner says
I’m doing this punch for my Brothers wedding party..looks awesome
Great! I hope it’s a wonderful party!
You sure can! You may want to double it depending on how many people you will be serving it to 🙂