As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Snowman Pancakes: a delicious wintery breakfast the kids will love to make and eat! Great to serve on a day the kids are home for a snow day or any morning you want a little something special.
We love all kinds of breakfast food, our favorites being sheet pan pancakes, baked oatmeal, and blueberry greek yogurt muffins. Sometimes we like to mix it up and have fun with our breakfast whether that is adding some color to make rainbow pancake pops or some fun mix in’s to make a cute snowman pancake.
Simple Toppings to Build a Snowman
You only need a few simple toppings to bring your snowman pancakes to life. We used some of our favorite fruits as toppings and the tools to make our snowman but you can also swap out some of these fruits for your families favorites.
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
How to make a Snowman Pancakes
- Begin by preparing your favorite pancake recipe. You can use a box mix or you can try out our banana pancake, lemon ricotta pancakes, or just a basic easy fluffy pancake recipe.
- I like to add a few shakes of powdered sugar to my pancakes to look like “snow.”
- Chop up your fruit and place on your pancakes to make buttons, scarf, and a nose.
- Use mini chocolate chips to create a smile. We used regular size chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Top with syrup and enjoy 🙂
We pancakes every weekend but I knew thought about making something playful like these snowmen! the kids will LOVE them!
Krissy Allori says
This is so cute. We are hoping for some real snow this coming week. This is the kind of snowman I like making though because I’m not freezing 🙂