As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Grow in God’s Word Craft is the perfect way to reinforce important Bible verses, all with a theme of growing closer to Him. This craft is perfect for Sunday School and at home Bible lessons.
Do you have kids learning and studying Bible Verses? Looking for a way to teach littles how they can Grow in God’s Word? This easy craft is a great way to reinforce your faith and show God’s great love for you and your children. This craft combines Bible verses highlighting love, kindness, joy, and strength, providing a well-rounded toolkit for growing in the Word of God! So, grab your materials, and let’s get growing
HOW TO VIDEO:
Craft Supplies Needed to Make a Grow in God’s Word Craft
You only need a few materials to make this fun craft!
- Cardstock – Green Paper (light and darker), Pink Paper (light and dark), Yellow Paper
- White Cardstock 12×12
- Free Bible Verse Petal Template
How to Make a Grow in God’s Word Craft
- Cut out free template pieces.
- Fold pink paper in half and cut out petals on the folded edge.
- Glue verse petal inside larger petals.
- Cut a yellow circle slightly larger than the middle template pieces.
- Glue behind “Grow in God’s Word” center.
- Place top petal on paper first and then fill in with remaining petals and circle. I played around with it and then glued down after having it how I wanted.
- Add stem, leaves, and grass.
Why You’ll Love This Grow in God’s Word Craft
Fun and Engaging
Grow in God’s Word crafts provide a unique opportunity to learn about the Bible in a fun and engaging way. This craft allow you to explore the teachings of God’s word through creative and hands-on activities, providing a refreshing break from traditional study method.
Less Mess and Free Printable
Whether you are a Sunday school teacher, a parent, or a member of a small group, this activity is easy to make, is low mess and we offer a free printable with our favorite “Grow in God’s Word” themed Bible verses! While we love a craft with glitter and paint, sometimes it’s nice to work with one simple supply-paper! All you need to do is simply cut out your petals and glue in place.
More Bible Crafts