As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Construction Dirt Cup: chocolate pudding and Oreo cookies crumbled on top, make for a fun and delicious chocolate dessert that the kids will just love!
Back in January my second son turned 3 and we celebrated his special day with some of his most favorite things-tractors and construction vehicles. We made a delicious construction candy cake that he just adored! It was so hard for him to wait to blow out the candles before he could play with his new little vehicles. Along with the cake, we had some fun construction dirt cups that the kids loved and were equally as delicious for the adults.
The kids love seeing a “worm” in their food and getting to “play” with their food. We used chocolate pudding and Oreo cookies to really get the “dirt” affect but you can definitely swap out the chocolate pudding for vanilla if your kids prefer that kind.
I placed the dirt dessert in individual sized mason jars but you could also make this is one large bowl.
Construction Dirt Cups
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 container (8 oz.) cool whip, thawed
- 20 Oreo cookies (finely crushed, with filling removed)
- 10 gummy worms
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl for 2 minutes. Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Add one tablespoon of crushed cookies into the bottle of the mason jars.
- Top with a layer of pudding mixture.
- Top with the remaining cookie crumbs until all mason jars are finished.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with gummy worms before serving.
Leave a Reply