This Paper Plate Love Bug is a great preschool Valentines Day Craft. These little bugs are colorful, cute and oh so easy!
Paper Plate Love Bug
These paper plate love bugs are such a fun easy craft for kids! This craft requires minimal supplies and can be made in any of your favorite paint colors or scrapbooking paper. They are great for Valentine’s Day with pink, purples and reds but can also be made all year round with greens, blues and other colors of the rainbow.
For more paper plate crafts you should check out these:
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR PAPER PLATE CRAFT
- Paper Plates, dessert size is what we used
- Craft Paint
- Googly eyes
- Scrapbooking Paper
- Clothespins, regular size
How to make Love Bugs:
- Start off by painting your dessert paper plates in the colors you desire.
- Cut out two medium/large size heart shapes for your bugs wing our of your scrapbooking paper
- Paint your clothespins in colors you desire.
- Glue your wings to the back of your dry paper plate. Attach clothespins to the top of your love bug. We added two little hearts at the top of our antennas but that is totally optional!
- Add medium size googly eyes and draw on eyelashes and a smile.