Reindeer DIY Christmas Cards: these festive and simple reindeer cards are a fun printable Christmas card activity for kids. Add your own googly eyes, pom pom ornaments, and sparkly stars for a fun DIY card.
Reindeer DIY Christmas Cards
Christmas cards are such a fun holiday activity for the family. Each year we like to make a fun Christmas card, like our Potato Stamped Snowman Cards, that the kids can have fun doing. Making it an activity of sorts is a fun way for the kids to be creative and spend time together. Once their cards are done they can write their own special notes to loved ones or to their classmates.
Supplies needed for Reindeer Christmas Cards
- Free Reindeer Printable Card <<<CLICK HERE
- Googly eyes
- pom poms,
- gold glitter paper, cut into star shapes
- brown paper, cut into antler shapes
- any other embellishments you want
How to Make Reindeer Christmas Cards:
- Print out our Reindeer Template Printable.
- Fold card in half.
- Draw and cut out antler shapes. Glue on top of reindeer head.
- Using school glue, glue on googly eyes, pom pom ornaments, nose and sparkly stars.