These Paper Plate Flowers are a fun and simple paper plate craft to celebrate the Spring and Summer! Bright colors and sparkly sequins are a fun addition to these paper flowers.
Paper Plate Flowers
These paper plate flowers are the perfect craft to celebrate the spring and summertime and all the beautiful blossoms during those seasons. These flowers are easy enough for little crafters and is a colorful activity for older crafters. You only need a few basic craft supplies to get started and most of which you might already have in your supplies. These are a perfect craft to go along with a sweet treat like our flower pot cupcakes.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR PAPER FLOWERS
- Paper plates, dessert or regular dinner size
- Paint in your desired colors
- Large popsicle sticks
- Paper, green for leaves and coordinating colors to match paint colors
HOW TO MAKE PAPER PLATE FLOWERS:
- Start off by painting your paper plates in your desired colors. Once dry, flip them over and hand draw some flower petals. Cut around petals to make different flowers.
- Paint your large popsicle sticks green and add green paper leaves to either side. Glue to the backside of your painted plates.
- Cut out coordinating colored circles to add to the center of your flowers.
- Add some colored sequins to the center of your flowers.
WATCH OUR DIY VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW