As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Paper Plate Unicorn is such a fun craft for kids of all ages! Colorful flowers, sparkly gems and a golden horn are a few of the things you need to make your own magical unicorn!
PAPER PLATE UNICORN
This paper plate unicorn craft is so fun and kids of all ages will adore these magical unicorns. Like our unicorn mini canvas you only need a few simple supplies from your craft bin. This craft centers around the use of a cheap paper plate, no need to go fancy here. We prefer to use dessert size paper plates when making our paper plate crafts but a regular size paper plate works just as fine as well.
HOW TO MAKE UNICORN VIDEO:
- Paper Plate, we prefer dessert size
- Gold glitter paper, you can also use gold craft foam
- Pink Glitter Paper
- White Cardstock
- Paper Flowers
- Black Permanent Marker
- Glue Stick
HOW TO MAKE PAPER PLATE UNICORN
- Cut out two ear shapes- two white ears and two pink ears out of your glitter paper that are slightly smaller than the white ears. Glue the pink inside the white ear.
- Cut out two pink glitter hearts and a gold horn.
- Glue your horn, heart cheeks, and ears to your paper plate.
- Draw eyes with eyelashes on your paper plate.
- Glue flowers around the base of the unicorn horn. We chose to add three flowers.
- Add gems to the center of your flowers and around the flowers for added dazzle 🙂