As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Fourth of July Twizzler Favors are such a fun and simple favor idea for your Fourth of July parties and summer barbecues!
This post contains affiliate links
FOURTH OF JULY FAVORS
The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. Over the years it has been one of the holidays that I personally host each year. I love everything about the Fourth of July–the food, pool, s’mores, fireworks and of course celebrating our Freedom! We have some key favorites every year at our festive party like our Angel Food Cake Berry Trifle, American Fruit Flag Tray and some of our favorite picnic foods like pasta salad and fresh lemonade! I put together these fun and inexpensive Twizzler favors and they could not be easier! They add a fun addition to any summer party or barbecue!
TWIZZLER FAVOR SUPPLIES
- Scrapbooking paper, we used this pack! (affiliate link)
HOW TO MAKE FAVORS:
- Cut your scrapbooking paper into 2 in. x 5 in. strips.
- Bunch your Twizzler sticks into groups of six. (Be sure to work with clean hands )
3. Wrap your paper strips around your Twizzlers and secure with a small piece of clear tape.
4. Tie a coordinating piece of ribbon around each bunch of Twizzlers. Arrange on a platter or at individual place settings.