It’s Shamrock Shake season and I love the cool flavor of this minty shake but not the necessarily the calories that are in it! I decided to lighten up this yummy dessert shake and I promise you won’t miss a thing!
- 1 cup low fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup low fat Cool Whip
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 tsp. Stevia or sugar substitute (you can use regular sugar as well)
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender.
- If your smoothie is too thin just add some ice cream.