Skinny Shamrock Shake
Skinny Shamrock Shake: a yummy shamrock shake that is lower in calorie but still filled with a delicious creamy mint flavor!
Servings 3 servings
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt to save on calories you can use a low fat ice cream or a higher protein like Halo or Enlighten
- 1/2-3/4 cup Almond Milk, I prefer unsweetened vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 4 ice cubes, if needed for a thicker shake
- whipped cream and cherries for toppings
Mix together the vanilla ice cream, almond milk, extract, food coloring in a blender until smooth.
Add ice cubes two at a time to make a thicker shake if desired. Top with whipping cream and a maraschino cherry.