This Sweetheart punch is a delicious drink recipe that your friends will just love! Serve it on Valentines Day to make your meal extra special!
This post contains affiliate links
This sweetheart punch is perfect for any time of the year but it’s delightful for a Valentine meal. The color of this punch is super festive and the raspberry sherbet takes it over the top. Putting the drink in mason jars adds a fun touch. My husband and I don’t normally celebrate Valentines day by going out but we do have a more casual dinner together with our little valentines. This sweetheart punch requires only three ingredients which makes it a breeze to put together!
- 1 64 once container of V8 Strawberry Lemonade or strawberry lemonade of your choice
- 1 liter Sierra Mist or Sprite
- 1 1/2 quart container of raspberry or strawberry sherbet
- Chill strawberry lemonade and sierra mist for a few hours.
- Pour the strawberry lemonade and Sierra mist in a gallon pitcher or punch bowl.
- Stir to combine flavors.
- Pour mixture into mason jars and top with a scoop of sherbet.
- Serve immediately.
Photos by: The PKP Way
The pictures were updated on 5/5/2017