Tropical Party Punch: a simple party punch packed full of tropical flavors like pineapple, cherries and orange. Finished off with lemonade, it’s a great party drink!
Tropical Party Punch
A few times a year me and some of my closest girl friends get together for a night full of conversation and fun. Whether we are having our annual Christmas cookie exchange, a Luau party, or just keeping it simple and enjoying dinner together, we always have some sort of punch to drink. Some of our favorites are our sweetheart punch, white apple punchn and this tropical party punch is perfect for the summertime. It’s full of tropical flavors like pineapple, oranges and cherries and once mixed with lemonade it’s a great party drink!
What ingredients do I need to make Tropical Punch?
- frozen lemonade
- pineapple juice
- Sprite soda
- frozen strawberries
- orange, sliced
- maraschino cherries
How do I make Party Punch?
- Fill an ice cube tray with one maraschino cherry and fill with ice. Freeze until solid.
- Mix together lemonade, pineapple juice, and Sprite soda.
- An hour before serving add frozen strawberries to the punch mixture to allow them to thaw.
- Right before serving add maraschino ice cubes and serve.
- Top with orange slices as a garnish.
How many servings can I get with this punch recipe?
While the serving size isn’t exact because different gatherings use different sized cups, I have found that one recipe can easily serve 8-10 people.