As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easter Bunny Paper Bags: a fun Easter bunny craft that the kids will love to make and use for all their Easter Egg Hunts.
Easter Bunny Paper Bags
Every year my Mom hosts an Easter egg hunt for her grandkids and every few years that number gets a little bit bigger as more babies are welcomed into the family. For the last couple of years I have bought a cheap plastic Easter egg basket that my kids can use at our annual Easter Egg family hunt and other egg hunts we are a part of. This year we decided to get a little crafty and make our own egg hunt baskets. These Easter bunny paper bags are such a fun craft for the kids and the perfect size to carry a load of goodie filled Easter eggs.
This post contains affiliate links
These Easter bunny paper bags are perfect for kids of all ages as they can make their bunnies anyway they want. You can add a bow for little girls, change the colors of the Easter Bunny’s ears, and even use googly eyes for a more animated look. Of course you can’t forget the fluffy tail on the back of the bag!
Supplies need to make Easter Bunny Paper Bag
- Kraft paper bag
- White cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Pink craft pom pom
- Cotton balls
- Permanent marker
How to make Easter Bunny Paper Bag
- Trace the width of the bag on white cardstock. Round the top of the cut paper to create a bunny head. Reserve the left over white cardstock pieces for the ears.
- Cut out two ear shapes from the left over card stock and two slightly smaller ears from patterned paper. Use glue to attach the inner ear shape to the outer ear shape.
- Use a permanent marker to draw on eyes, mouth and whiskers.
- Use glue to attach a pink pom pom for the nose
- Glue head and ears to the bag.
- Attach a cotton ball to the back of the bag for a tail.
Not attending any Easter Egg hunts this year? This would make a great alternative to an Easter Basket gift. You could also buy the mini kraft bags and create bunny bags for the classroom.
For more Easter Friendly crafts check out these: