As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Turkey Juice Box is the perfect kids craft for the little ones on Thanksgiving Day. This craft will help keep them busy while they wait for dinner.
Turkey Juice Box Craft
Thanksgiving is always such a fun and special time in our household. It has been fun each year to watch the amount of chairs at the dinner table get bigger and bigger, whether it be through babies or new spouses. To celebrate the upcoming holiday, my youngest son and I made these cute little turkey juice box while big brother was in school.
These turkey juice boxes come together really quickly and are a great kids’ craft. This would be a fun craft to have set up even on Thanksgiving day before the meal is ready. You can keep the kids busy making their turkeys and then they can have a fun time drinking them when dinner is served.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR TURKEY JUICE BOX
- Variety of Scrapbooking paper, including brown, red, yellow and whatever other colors you want for the turkey feathers.
- 2 googly eyes
- Kids Glue
- Juice Box
HOW TO MAKE JUICE BOX TURKEYS:
- Remove the straw from the juice box. Cut a piece of scrapbooking paper long enough to be wrapped and glued around your juice box.
- Cut out 4 or more turkey feathers. My feathers were about 4 inches tall and I rounded them at the top but you could always create them to have a pointed tip.
- Glue the feathers to the back of the juice box.
- Cut out a red “snood” and a yellow nose and glue the face pieces to the front of the juice box. Easy peasy!
For More Thanksgiving Ideas Try These: