As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These strawberry lemonade popsicles are a quick, delicious, and semi-homemade recipe that only requires 3 ingredients! Great for the kids to enjoy all summer long.
Simple Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
These popsicles are such a fun and easy treat to make during the hot summer days! This recipe requires only three simple ingredients that you may already have on hand. The main ingredient you need is lemonade. We chose to use one of our favorite store bought lemonades. Simply Lemonade. While you can also make a delicious homemade lemonade for this recipe we decided to skip that step to make this a super fast and go-to- refreshing treat.
3 Simple Ingredients:
- Simply Lemonade or another version you like– you can certainly use a homemade version if that’s what you prefer but we chose to go the easy way during our busy summer days.
- Strawberries– we prefer fresh chopped strawberries but thawed frozen strawberries will work as well.
- Sugar – this is optional but we prefer our popsicles just a tad sweeter. You can swap with honey if you would rather.
How to make Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles:
- Add diced strawberries to a small bowl, Add sugar and mix together. I lightly mashed a few but I prefer larger chunks so we didn’t mash too much.
- Let strawberry mixture sit for about 15 minutes or until juices begin to form.
- Divide strawberries among popsicle mold. Fill molds with lemonade. Add popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 1 container Simply Lemonade
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 TBSP sugar diced
- 1. Add diced strawberries to a small bowl. Add sugar. Mix and let sit about 5-10 minutes until juices begin to form. We lightly mashed a few strawberries but kept them mostly whole. We liked having small bits of strawberries in our popsicles but you feel puree them or keep them larger if preffered.
- Equally spoon your strawberry mixture into your popsicle mold until strawberry mixture is gone.
- Pour lemonade over the strawberry mixture leave a small space for expansion.
- Place lid on top and add popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid.
- NOTE* Some of our strawberries did float to the bottom of the popsicle. If you would prefer your strawberries be throughout the popsicle you will need to give it a gentle stir while freezing. Again, we went with the fast and easy approach (not wanting to keep an eye on when we need to stir) and my kids loved having a little pop of strawberries at the end. 🙂
If you are looking for a more homemade popsicle version you can try these: