Snowman Candy Pots – a fun winter DIY painting craft that is fun for gift giving! A friendly snowman face and Mod Podge sparkle makes this an easy and kid friendly craft you can finish in under 30 minutes!
Snowman Candy Pots
Candy pots are such a fun and simple way to give a little something to someone you love. It’s great for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, and is adorable as a friendly candy corn pot for Fall. We have now added these snowman candy pots to our collection and they may just be my favorite 🙂 They are such a budget friendly craft as you can find these terra cotta pots at your local Dollar Tree, Walmart or local craft stores.
Supplies needed for Snowman Candy Pot
- Terra Cotta Pots,
- Acrylic Craft Paint, in colors white, shades of blue and pink.
- Orange glitter foam
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Candy or pot fillers.
How to make Snowman Candy Pots:
These snowman candy pots come together quickly and is great for older kids that know how to paint and draw a simple snowman face.
- Begin by painting the bottom part of your terra cotta pot white. This may require two coats depending on the paint used.
- Paint your top rim in a shade of blue, or color you desire.
- Using a mini sponge bouncer, add some pink snowman cheeks. Draw a snowman face with a black Sharpie marker.
- Cut and add a orange carrot nose made from orange felt. Lastly add a layer of Mod Podge, Sparkle to your snowman candy pot. The Mod Podge Sparkle not only adds a layer of protection to your candy pot but it also adds some pretty glitter to your gift which is so pretty for a winter theme.
Check out our Thumbprint Butterfly Flower Pots for another fun craft idea using Terra Cotta Pots!
For more winter fun try these: