As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ghost Popcorn Treat Bags– a fun and simple craft idea that is perfect for halloween. These popcorn filled treat bags are a fun snack to enjoy or hand out to trick or treaters.
Ghost Popcorn Treat Bags
I love cute treats for kids. Kids love to make them, eat them and most of our kids treats can be made in single servings or plenty to share! These super simple ghost popcorn treat bags pair well with our Jack-O-Lantern treat bags! Both treat bags are fun options for classroom treats, lunch bag treat, or trick or treaters.
Simple Supplies. Simple Treat.
I love when simple ingredients and supplies make something special.
- clear treat bags
- googly eyes, self-adhesive or regular
- halloween festive ribbon
- popcorn, bagged or air-popped
Popcorn Treat Kids Will Love
- Attach some googly eyes to the front of your treat bag. Use white craft glue if you aren’t using the self-adhesive variety.
- Air pop some popcorn and toss it in some butter and salt and place it in a clear treat bag. You can also use your favorite bagged popcorn.
- Tie the bag closed with a festive halloween ribbon.
Some of our other favorite halloween treats include: