Halloween Punch: a delicious halloween punch recipe for kids to enjoy! These do it yourself Jack-O-Lantern cups are perfect for holding this party punch!
Halloween Punch for Kids
While soda isn’t something I regularly allow in my kids diet, every once in awhile we like to enjoy a special treat! This halloween punch is great for a fun costume/halloween party with some kid friendly do it yourself Jack-O-Lantern cups. Mix together the punch ingredients a few hours before your party to prep ahead and add the ice cream right before serving.
Simple Ingredients. Fun Flavors.
- Fanta Orange Soda
- Lemon-Lime Soda
- Pineapple Juice
- Orange Sherbet
- Plastic Cups
- Black Sharpie
How to make Jack-O-Lantern Party Cups
- Gather your plastic clear cups. Using your sharpie marker draw on different Jack-O-Lantern Faces. Allow to dry for a few seconds before touching.
- Mix together orange and lemon lime soda. Pour a small can of pineapple juice in your punch bowl. Mix to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- Right before serving add a few scoops of orange sherbet to your punch bowl. Alternatively you can add a scoop of sherbet to your plastic Jack-O-Lantern cups and then fill with punch.
For more fun Halloween Treat ideas check out these:
- 1 liter bottle Fanta Orange Soda
- 1 liter Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 6 ounce can pineapple juice
- 1 orange sherbet
- Mix together orange and lemon lime soda. Add a small can of pineapple juice.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, add desired ice cream to the punch bowl. Alternatively you can add sherbet to your cups and pour punch over top.