As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Monster Eye Cupcakes are a fun and easy halloween cupcake recipe great for parties, classrooms treats or Trick or Treat parties.
Monster Eye Cupcakes
We aren’t big into Halloween, as far as ghosts, goblins, vampires and other creepy things go, but we do love our fair shared of cute ghosts, monsters, and friendly Jack-O-Lanterns. These Monster Eye Cupcakes are another fun treat to serve at parties or classroom settings, if allowed. It’s a simple food craft that even the kids can have fun making.
The kids will have so much fun making their own monster cupcakes. With just a little bit of help from adults, these monster eye cupcakes are something the kids can make from start to finish from mixing and pouring the batter to making the eyes and adding and sprinkles on top. You only need a batch of your favorite cupcakes, we love to use box cake mixes for recipes like this, and a few other Ingredients to make these adorable little monsters.
Ingredients for Monster Eye Cupcakes
- Cupcakes, whatever flavor you like 🙂
- Frosting, colored Lime Green or whatever color you prefer
- Mini Oreos
- Brown chocolate candies, such as M&M’s
How to assemble Monster Eye Cupcakes
- Bake your cupcakes according to the box directions. Make your frosting, either store bought or homemade, and place in a piping bag.
- Untwist Oreos and place brown chocolate candy to the white cream to make an eyeball, you can use a tiny amount of icing as glue.
- Pipe frosting 2-3 inches high.
- Sprinkle with halloween sprinkles
- Attach eyes by pushing in to the frosting.
As you can see we liked to use just one eyeball for some of the cupcakes, small eyes, and a mix of the two for others. The kids can have fun making their monster with as many or as few eyes as they want. They make great little treats for friends or goodies for a trick or treat party. ]
For more Halloween Treat ideas try these:
These are too cute! We really enjoyed making them!
Julie Blanner says
How fun! These are going to be a hit at our neighborhood Halloween party!
Pam Dana says
These are adorable! Thanks for the fun tutorial! My kids will love these!
Krissy Allori says
These are so fun! I can’t wait to make them for the kiddos next month.
These cupcakes are adorable!