This creamsicle fluff is the perfect picnic ready treat. This delicious jello salad is filled with mandarin oranges and marshmallows and full of flavor!
This orange jello fluff is a delicious side dish or party treat and is perfect for all the upcoming picnics this season brings! We like to add mini marshmallows to our fluff but you can leave them out if you prefer. My husband prefers this without the marshmallows but my kids couldn’t eat it any other way 🙂 This creamsicle fluff has a few simple steps and requires minimal ingredients! You may already have the stuff on hand 🙂
- 1 box orange Jell-O
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 Cool Whip 8 oz.
- 1 can mandarin oranges 14 oz. , drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl combine orange Jell-O and boiling water.
- Whisk until Jell-o is dissolved.
- Add cold water and allow to chill for 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Slowly whisk in vanilla pudding mix until smooth and chill for another 15-20 minutes or until it becomes slightly thickened.
- Fold in Cool Whip, mandarin oranges and marshmallows.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
I like to let this jello sit for at least one hour before serving. You can most certainly make this recipe the day before a gathering. I brought this creamsicle fluff to a morning playdate and everyone loved the recipe!
You can serve individual servings in ramekins with a little mandarin orange and mini marshmallows to make a pretty little place setting. Place the little ramekin on top of a piece of scrapbooking paper to match any theme.
I hope you will try this recipe! It’s definitely one of our favorites!
I originally shared this recipe on Pretty Providence 🙂