As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Toilet Paper Pumpkins are such an easy and festive fall craft! With just a few basic craft supplies you can make a set of pumpkins in under 30 minutes!
TOILET PAPER PUMPKINS
Need a simple fall decor craft you can make in under 30 minutes? These toilet paper pumpkins are such a fun way to add a touch of fall to any room in the house. You can personalize these pumpkins to match whatever decorating style you love. These fabric pumpkins would be a fun addition to our crackle mason jars and our farmhouse wood slice centerpiece.
This post contains affiliate links
PUMPKIN CRAFT UNDER 30 MINUTES
This toilet paper roll pumpkin takes minimal craft supplies and even less time to make! This would also make for a great craft club idea. The few supplies you will need are as follows:
- TOILET PAPER ROLLS, no need for the soft fancy stuff 🙂 the cheap stuff is just fine!
- FABRIC, an 18in. x 18in, square works best! A fat quarter will make one pumpkin or half a hard will make two!
- CINNAMON STICKS – we used 2-3 cinnamon sticks per pumpkin. You can order these from Amazon or find them at any craft store. We used unscented ones but either will work.
- EUCALYPTUS LEAVES – optional but we loved the addition of some green leaves! You can also use fall leafs instead.
- TWINE– optional but fun! You will have plenty left over for other crafts!
TIPS FOR MAKING TOILET PAPER PUMPKIN CRAFT
- Unwrap your toilet paper roll a few times and wrap it back up. This adds a bit more “body” to the pumpkin. Place roll in the middle of your square piece of fabric.
- Start at one corner of the fabric pull up and push into hole. Work your way around the fabric pushing it into the center hole. You can use the end of a wooden spoon if needed.
- Add your cinnamon sticks, leaves and wire. We actually didn’t need to use any hot glue for this as the cinnamon sticks kept the fabric and everything in place, but if needed you can use a bit of hot glue.