As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This DIY PUMPKIN VASE is a fun Fall home decor project! Start with a plastic pumpkin and your favorite florals and you can have a great Fall piece to enjoy this season.
DIY PUMPKIN VASE
When I share home decor projects here you can be sure to know that they are easy to do like our farmhouse woodslice, or our diy ruler growth chart. I leave the high end home decor pieces, furniture redo’s and whole room makeovers to the DIY talented bloggers out there. 🙂 With all that being said, this DIY Pumpkin Vase is a simple and festive piece you can make in a matter of minutes. Grab your favorite floral sprigs and a foam pumpkin and you are well on your way to this pretty centerpiece.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR DIY PUMPKIN VASE
- Foam Craft Pumpkin, I found mine at my local Michaels Craft store.
- Floral Foam, this keeps the flowers in place – you can often find this at local Dollar stores
- Floral Sprigs and Leaves
BELOW ARE THE SPECIFIC FLOWERS I USED IN MY PUMPKINS:
** I was able to make two pumpkins purchasing ONE sprig of each floral piece, with some leftovers. It will all depend on how full you want your pumpkins and what flowers you want more of.
HOW TO MAKE DIY PUMPKIN VASE
- Start off by cutting a hole at the top of the foam pumpkin. You only want the hole large enough to use your hand to push flowers into the foam.
- Cut you floral pieces and remove leaves if necessary.
- Starting with your large flowers add three large clusters of floral. Fill in the remaining holes with your smaller flowers and any Eucalyptus leaves.
For more Fall Decorating Ideas Try These: