As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
S’mores Brownie Pizza a delicious s’mores treat that starts with a brownie base and is topped with marshmallows, teddy grahams and mini marshmallows. It’s the delicious and classic fireside treat you can enjoy all year long.
This post contains affiliate links
My second son and daughter LOVE their chocolate treats. The more chocolate in their diet the better! 🙂 During the summer season the favorite fireside treat is the classic s’mores. Whether you like to add some fruit, Nutella or a spoonful of peanut butter most everyone has a favorite version of the classic s’mores. This S’mores brownie pizza can be enjoyed by the fireside or all year long! It’s a twist off a classic s’more and is such a fun treat for the kids! The teddy grahams add a fun element while giving this dessert the graham cracker crunch!
This dessert is perfect for parties and serves as many as you cut out slices for. Being that it’s a sweet dessert you could certainly cut these slices small enough to feed 12.
S’mores Brownie Pizza Ingredients:
- Brownie mix, and the ingredients that go with it
- Mini Marshmallows
- Teddy Grahams
- Mini Hershey Chocolate Bars
How to make S’mores Brownie Pizza:
- Begin by making your brownie batter. Since different brands call for different ingredients just follow the directions on the box.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased 12 inch pizza pan, I like to use THIS PAN.
- Bake your brownies for about 15 minutes before you add the remaining toppings.
- Once your brownies are just about finished baking remove from oven and top with your marshmallows and teddy grahams.
- Place under broil until marshmallows are toasted. This may only take a few minutes.
- Remove brownie pizza from oven and quickly add your mini Hershey bars
- Let cool slightly before serving and enjoy!
Since I wanted this to be a fun treat for my kids I thought the Teddy Grahams were perfect! If you don’t want to use Teddy Grahams or can’t find them you can also use traditional graham crackers that have been broken into smaller pieces.
Whether you like traditional S’mores or not this S’mores brownie pizza is at least worth a try 🙂 I mean…gooey marshmallows and chocolate on top of brownie is just begging to be eaten!