As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Raspberry Jello Delight: a refreshing fruity dessert
Simple and delicious food is what I love to make for my family and this raspberry jello delight is perfect for individual servings or can be made in one big bowl for a family gathering, Valentines Day dinner, girls day brunch or a picnic.
I love the flavor of raspberry, you will always find me grabbing raspberry desserts off the treat table, but you could also swap out strawberries for this dessert if you would like.
I added some vanilla ice cream to my individual serving dishes and poured the mix on top but that is totally optional it’s just as delicious without the ice cream. We just like ice cream in this household 🙂
Raspberry Jello Delight
- 3/4 boiling water
- 1 pkg 3 oz Raspberry Jell-O
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip or Whipped Topping
- Vanilla ice cream optional
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in a large bowl and stir until gelatin has dissolved. Add berries and stir until gelatin starts to thicken slightly. Stir 1/2 cup gelatin mixture into Cool Whip with a whisk until well blended. Scoop desired amount of vanilla ice cream in individual serving dishes or large bowl. ( THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL) Spoon gelatin/Cool Whip mixture into serving dishes. Cover with remaining raspberry gelatin mixture. Pop in Freeze for 10-15 minutes so everything gets thick but not completely frozen. ENJOY!
How many servings does this make?
I didn’t have raspberries on hand but mixed in a mixed 2 cups of blended frozen banana and blueberries. My picky girls enjoyed this treat and my husband loved it. It was a little sweet for me…but I will definitly use this recipe again for my family.