These Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes are filled with a cinnamon sugar swirl and delicious fall flavors!
It’s pumpkin season! I just love anything pumpkin spiced–drinks, brownies, cookies, breakfast foods- anything! These pancakes are so delicious and perfect for anyone who loves the flavor of spiced pumpkin. They have a hint of pumpkin, fall spices and a delicious swirl that gets a tad bit crunchy. Not to mention the aroma that will fill your home.
These pumpkin cinnamon swirl pancakes have a sweet sugary swirl that get’s slightly caramelized in the center. These baking clear squeeze bottles are perfect for recipes that require more “tedious” steps. If you don’t have these squeeze bottles you can always place your cinnamon sugar mixture in a small sandwich bag with the corner clipped.
I have already made this recipe quiet a few times and it’s always a winner. While it may have just a few extra steps, they are definitely worth it!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk
- 6 Tbsp pumpkin puree
Cinnamon Swirl Mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg and cloves in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, pumpkin, and egg in a bowl. Fold the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake,
- In a small bowl, mix together your cinnamon swirl ingredients. Place in a pastry bag with a small small cake decorating tip. You can also put it in a sandwich bag and snip a corner.
- Slightly pour or pipe your cinnamon sugar mix in a swirl shape on top of your individual pancake batter
- Cook approximately 3 minutes per side.