As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Mini Spice Zucchini Bundt Cakes are a delicious way to celebrate the fall season! Top with a delicious chocolate frosting and these little cakes can’t be beat!
My favorite season is almost here….Fall! I love everything about Fall, the cooler weather, sweaters and even the comfort food cooler weather seems to bring with it. These mini spice zucchini bundt cakes are a great way to use up all that zucchini you may have been collecting. I love using zucchini in different recipes like my Blueberry Banana Zucchini Bread. It’s the perfect way to sneak in some veggies without the kids really noticing or giving much of a fuss about it. The chocolate frosting takes these little bundt cakes up a notch and makes them perfect serving at parties and special dinners with your friends.
We opted to use a store bought frosting to top these bundt cakes with but feel free to use your own favorite chocolate frosting.
The cinnamon and allspice gives these bundt cakes a hint of fall in every bite while the chocolate makes them a decadent dessert. Because we used mini bundt cake pan they take about half the baking time as a normal bundt cake and they are just fun to serve.
If you don’t like chocolate frosting you could always top them with a delicious cream cheese frosting or confectioners sugar drizzle.
Mini Spice Zucchini Bundt Cakes
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. all spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Generously spray a mini 6-mold bundt pan or 1 large bundt pan, with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and sugar until pale and fluffy. Stir in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and whisk to combine.
- Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture and stir until combined. Stir in grated zucchini.
- Pour batter into molds about ⅔ full, or the entire batter into a large bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes for the mini bundt cakes or 50-55 minutes for the regular sized pan, or until a knife is inserted and comes out clean.
- Let the pan cool on a wire rack for a few minutes, about 10 minutes, and then remove it from the bundt pan and let it cool completely
- Once cooled, frost with chocolate frosting and enjoy!
SHOP THIS POST: