This Herbed Chicken Fettuccine is a delicious weeknight meal! You only need a few simple ingredients and about 30 minutes and dinner will be on the table!
School is starting at the end of the month for my two boys and I just can’t believe I will have two babies in school. My oldest is headed to 1st grade this year and my middle child is going to K4. It will be just me and little lady at home most days. With the start up of school I start bringing out more of my quick fix dinner ideas. This Herbed Chicken Fettuccine is quick, flavorful and so delicious!
My oldest son has always been a picky eater so anytime I can sneak in some protein I will. He actually has grown to love things like chicken and pork chops so this dinner is mostly a win! Is it weird that he doesn’t like the classics like macaroni and cheese and spaghetti…but he eats things like pork chops, tuna, and shrimp? Yeah…I thought so too 🙂 The chicken in this dish is sauted quickly on the stovetop to help capture all those juices and is then blended with a delicious mixture of flavors like teriyaki sauce and a savory herb mix. We love to top our herbed chicken fettuccine with some fresh grated parmesan cheese and serve it with some french bread and salad. It’s a quick and delicious meal that should earn a spot on your recipe rotation 🙂
Photos by The PKP Way
Herbed Chicken Fettuccine
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 TBSP parmesan cheese
- 2 TBSP Teriyaki Sauce
- 8 oz Fettucini
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope Lipton "Savory Herb & Garlic" soup mix
- In skillet, saute chicken in oil and 2 tbsp butter until cooked through.
- Add water, teriyaki sauce, and 1/2 envelope of savory herb soup mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles to chicken along with parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, remaining butter and remaining savory herb soup mix. Toss to coat, top with parmesan cheese and serve.