As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Crescent Roll Pizza: a delicious savory snack that is easy to prepare with all the flavors of your favorite pepperoni pizza.
Crescent Roll Pizza
Cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and spices…need I say more? This recipe for crescent roll pizza is so simple and savory. It’s a fun twist on a classic pepperoni pizza and puts all the flavors of one in a small little crescent pocket. It’s great for lunch, an afternoon snack, or served as appetizers for all your family and friend gatherings.
Savory Ingredients Baked to Golden Perfection
Just like our sweet raspberry crescent rolls and our apple pie crescent bites, store bought crescents are the bases for a delicious treat. Cheese and pepperoni are them wrapped in the crescent roll and topped with a delicious garlic and herb butter. The ingredient list for this crescent roll recipe is short and pantry friendly. Here is what you need for the recipe:
- Refrigerated crescent rolls
- Mozzarella string cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Salted butter, melted
- Minced garlic
- Italian seasoning
- Dried parsley
- Dried basil
How to make Crescent Roll Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375F. Separate crescent roll dough along perforations into 8 triangles.
- Place 3 pepperoni slices on the shortest side of each triangle. Top with a cut mozzarella stick.
- Roll up crescent rolls starting at the side with the pepperoni and cheese. ( Tucking edges to seal them) Place on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Mix together butter, garlic, and spices until combined and brush lightly on top of crescent rolls.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with heated pizza sauce.
For more delicious pizza type recipes you should try these: