Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn: a delicious and sweet popcorn treat that is great as a Valentine’s Day Gift with free printable tags! Great for classrooms!
Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn
This delicious Valentine’s Day treat is a fun spin from our popular White Chocolate Popcorn recipe. The only thing we added were some heart sprinkles and conversation hearts to make it a festive classroom treat the kids will love to pass out! You can’t go wrong when you mix white chocolate, popcorn and sprinkles together. Grab the free printable to make it an extra special treat for your kids to pass out on Valentine’s Day.
Ingredients needed for Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn:
- Popcorn, we like to pop our own in our favorite Popcorn Machine
- White chocolate candy coating, you can use Bakers Chocolate or even Candy Melts
- Sprinkles, we like to use Non Parelis but any kind will do 🙂
- Heart Sprinkles
- Conversation Hearts, optional
- Gift Tag, Print your copy here!
How to make Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn
- Pop your popcorn. We like to use our popcorn maker but a bagged popcorn works great too! We prefer to use popcorn with less amounts of butter since we are adding white chocolate to it.
- Melt your candy melts or white chocolate candy bark according to the package directions.
- Drizzle white chocolate on top of popped popcorn and toss to coat.
- White the chocolate is still warm sprinkle sprinkles and heart confetti and toss lightly.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and allow chocolate to harden.
- Place in small gift bags or a large bowl for a party 🙂
Need more Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas? Check out some of these!
- Ring Pop Valentine : Free Printable Included
- Pencil Valentine : Free Printable Included
- Race Car Valentine : Free Printable Included
- Love Monster Juice Boxes