Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes: potato slices are slow cooked until perfectly creamy and tender with just a few simple ingredients.
Simple Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
Potatoes are one of our favorite side dishes to have with dinner. If we aren’t serving a form of pasta or rice it’s typically a potato dish. This slow cooker version of creamy scalloped potatoes is easy to prepare with just a few simple ingredients. The best about this recipe is that there is minimal preparation and your slow cooker does all the work.
These potatoes are great served with really any type of protein such as our honey balsamic chicken drumsticks and oven glazed pork chops. It makes enough to feed a small gathering and is great for busy days.
Affiliate links may be used
How to Make Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Start by peeling and slicing your russet potatoes. You want them about 1/8 inch thick. A mandoline is a great took to ensure uniform slices.
- Place potato slices in your slow cooker.
- Mix together diced onion, soup, mayo, milk, and salt and pepper.
- Add soup mixture to potatoes and stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until potato slices are tender.
For more delicious side dishes try these:
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 8-10 russet potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small onion, diced finely
- 2 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place butter in the bottom of slow cooker.
- In a medium size bowl mix soup, mayo, milk, onion, salt and pepper together. Add sliced potatoes to slow cooker.
- Pour soup mixture on top and mix until combined. Cook for 5 to 6 hours on low.