Mini Pumpkin Pies – a delicious and easy way to enjoy a classic pumpkin pie in bite sized form. These are perfect for Thanksgiving dinner, parties and buffet style gatherings.
Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
I love pumpkin pie, it’s one of my favorites along with our triple berry pie. Both pies make it to our Thanksgiving table each year and each year there are hardly any leftovers. These mini pumpkin pies taste just like the classic pumpkin pie but it’s portioned into mini bite sizes that are perfect for Thanksgiving day, parties, and buffet style gatherings.
I love a quick dessert that tastes delicious and saves me time. Here are some simple short cuts to bring this dessert to the table quickly.
Pie Crust: While I do love the taste of a homemade crust when baking, I don’t always have the time to make one. Sometimes homemade pie crust can be finicky to work with so for this mini pumpkin pie recipe I like to use store bought pie crust but feel free to use whatever is easiest for you.
Cookie Cutter: use a 3 inch circle cookie cutter to make fast mini crusts. Simply push them into your mini cupcake tins.
Whipped Topping: again, while I do love a good homemade whipped topping for this recipe you can use your favorite canned whipped topping or Cool Whip.
Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
- Combine the Sugar, Cinnamon, Salt, Ginger and Clove in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the Pumpkin, and egg and beat with a mixer
- Slowly combine dry Ingredients with the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the evaporated milk gently.
- Unroll the Pre-Made Pie Crusts and use a 3 inch cookie cutter to cut circle crusts.
- Place each circle in a greased Mini-Cupcake Pan to form small crusts.
- Fill each crust with the Pumpkin Mixture.
- Bake at 400 Degrees for 12-15 Minutes until pumpkin mixture is set and a toothpick comes out clean out of the middle.
- Allow to cool completely before topping with Whipped Cream.
For more delicious pumpkin recipes try these:
Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 pre-made pie crusts
- Combine the Sugar, Cinnamon, Salt, Ginger and Clove in a small bowl.In a separate bowl combine the Pumpkin, and egg and beat with a mixer
- Slowly combine Dry Ingredients with the Pumpkin Mixture and mix well.Stir in the Evaporated Milk gently.
- Unroll the Pre-Made Pie Crusts and use a Biscuit Cutter to cut aprox. 3” round CIrcles.Place each circle in a greased Mini-Cupcake Pan to form small crusts.Fill each crust with the Pumpkin Mixture.
- Bake at 400 Degrees for 12-15 Minutes until pumpkin mixture is set and a toothpick comes out clean out of the middle.Allow to cool completely before topping with Whipped Cream and a dusting of cinnamon.