Chicken Almond Stir Fry: a delicious and quick family friendly meal filled with protein, veggies and a sweet pineapple sauce flavor!
Chicken Almond Stir Fry
Quick and simple is my dinner motto during the week. With busy school and sport schedules, after school dinner plans can get pretty crazy and this chicken almond stir fry is not only quick but it’s delicious too! Filled with some good for your protein and veggies and topped with a delicious and sweet pineapple style sauce, it’s delicious on it’s own or served over some white rice. We love to pair this stir fry with some fresh pineapple for a well rounded meal that can be ready and on the table in 30 minutes.
We like the flavor and crunch that the almonds bring but if your family doesn’t like nuts you can leave them out. It will still be a yummy and quick dinner. This chicken almond stir fry is cooked together all in one pan making this a less mess meal.
What are the ingredients needed for Chicken Almond Stir Fry?
This chicken almond stir fry is super easy to make and uses simple and easy to find ingredients! Check the main ingredients needed below.
- Chicken, cut in bite sized pieces
- Sliced Almonds
- Frozen broccoli and carrots mixture.
- Water Chestnuts
- Pineapple Juice
How to make Chicken Almond Stir Fry
This chicken stir fry recipe is made in one pan from start to finish, and what’s better than less dishes when your week is crazy…or even when it’s not 😉
- Pour oil in frying pan. Heat pan and add chicken and almonds. Cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add frozen vegetables, cover and cook for 4 minutes, stirring once.
- Combine cornstarch, brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce and pineapple juice. Add to pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture thickens.
For more delicious recipes you should try these: