As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy Frozen Strawberry Pie: a delicious creamy pie filling with fresh strawberry flavor on top of a graham cracker crust. So yummy and perfect for picnics!
Frozen Strawberry Pie Recipe
I love the time of year when strawberries are in season. A few years ago, my mom, sisters and I went strawberry picking and nothing beats the tastes of fresh strawberries straight from the field. 🙂 This frozen strawberry pie recipe is just one way you can use up some delicious summer berries. It’s a cool and refreshing treat on a hot summer day and perfect for picnics!
You only need a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time and this dessert will be ready for serving. We like to take a few short cuts when we are short on time and decided to use a prepared graham cracker crust. You can most certainly make a homemade crust if you prefer.
How to Make Easy Frozen Strawberry Pie:
- Mix together your berry yogurt and Cool Whip until well blended.
- Dice your strawberries into bite sized pieces. The fresh berries in every bite is what puts this pie over the top 🙂
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. You want to make sure it’s completely frozen.
- Once your ready to serve let it sit in the refrigerator for up to 15 minutes until you can cut into it easier.
- Garnish with Cool Whip and fresh berries for a pretty presentation.
Need another delicious pie recipe?
Frozen Strawberry Pie
- 2 8 ounce containers strawberry yogurt
- 1 8 ounce Cool Whip thawed
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Stir in yogurt gently into whipped topping until well blended.
- Stir in strawberries. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Let stand in refrigerator 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and whole strawberries.
Photos by the PKP Way
Lauren Kelly says
Thank you so much for this delicious recipe. It was a huge hit with my family!
So refreshing and light. Great dessert, thanks again
Yummy! So easy and fresh! A family favorite.