As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can have these Easy Shrimp Tacos on your dinner table in less than 30 minutes! With a simple seasoning and fresh ingredients, it’s a meal everyone will love!
EASY SHRIMP TACOS
Need a fast and simple dinner idea? These easy shrimp tacos are not only delicious but they come together super quickly! In less than 30 minutes you can have dinner ready and on your table, perfect for a week night meal or busy weekend option.
SIMPLE & FRESH INGREDIENTS
A simple dinner idea calls for easy to find minimal ingredients.
Here is what you will need:
- Raw Shrimp, we prefer to use the small to medium size
- Taco seasoning, store bought or homemade
- Tortilla’s, we prefer flour but you can also use corn
- Toppings of your choice
What Toppings can I add to my Shrimp Tacos?
One of the best parts of these shrimp tacos is being able to customize it to your liking. Don’t like cabbage slaw? Swap it with shredded romaine lettuce! Not a fan of tomatoes? Just leave them off!
Here are some of our favorite toppings:
- Coleslaw Cabbage Mix or Lettuce
- Red Onion
- Mango Salsa
- Sour Cream
- Cilantro or Parsley
Easy Shrimp Taco
- 1 lb raw shrimp, small or medium size peeled and deveined
- 1 TBSP taco seasoning homemade or store bought
- 1 TBSP oil
- Small Tortillas we prefer flour but you can use corn
- Toppings of Choice
- In a sauce pan heat oil over medium high heat.
- Toss thawed shrimp with taco seasoning.
- Add to sauce pan and pan fry until cooked through and pink.
- Warm corn tortillas and or soft tortillas. Add shrimp to the taco shells and top with your favorite toppings.
Leave a Reply