As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These colorful crayon Back to School Frames are a fun first day of school craft for even the littlest of crafters. Snap a picture on their first day of school and add to these colorful popsicle “crayons.”
First Day of School Photo Frames
While I know school is going to look MUCH different this year surrounding a global pandemic, our kids will STIll be going to school in some capacity. Whether you decide to homeschool, send them to a brick and mortar school, or opt for online learning our little ones will still have a first day of their new grade. Making the first day can still be special amidst the chaos, especially for our youngest ones going to kindergarten and lower elementary class with this colorful crayon picture frame. This school photo frame is a spin off our of popular Apple Popsicle Stick Frame and is so simple to make.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR BACK TO SCHOOL FRAME
- Colored Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Hot glue
- Black marker
- Coordinating cardstock
HOW TO MAKE CRAYON FRAME
- Line up 8 jumbo Popsicle sticks horizontally. Hot glue a popsicle stick at each end to hold them in place.
- Turn them over and use a permanent marker to create the ends of the crayon.
- Cut out a triangle from a coordinating piece of card stock. Snip the very tip off to give it a more realistic look and attach to the back of the frame.
- Add magnet to the frames, if desired.
- Glue picture to frame and display!