As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Enjoy a snow theme craft with this cute Toilet Paper Roll Olaf! It’s so easy to make, and your kids will love the Frozen theme!
Olaf Craft for Kids
One of my daughter’s favorite movies is Frozen 2. I imagine most young children still enjoy the movies that seemingly took over the world in the last few years. She love’s all the characters, especially the little magical snowman Olaf. We decided to recreate that loveable snowman in a simple craft perfect for kids of all ages.
All you need for this craft is a toilet paper roll, cardstock in various colors, a black Sharpie, and some small black buttons. Grab your kids and have them make this Toilet Paper Roll Olaf craft with you!
Supplies You Need to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Olaf:
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Card Stock – White, Brown, and Orange
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Small Black Buttons
How to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Olaf:
- Cut a rectangular piece of white paper and wrap it around a toilet paper roll. Secure in place. I prefer to use hot glue for this first piece as it works best for securing it on a round piece. Adults only should use hot glue.
- Draw eyes, eyebrows, and an expression on Olaf’s face. I did mine with a pencil first and then colored in with black Sharpie.
- Cut out a small triangle from the orange cardstock for Olaf’s nose. Glue it to his face.
- Glue the small black buttons in a row vertically on Olaf’s body.
- Cut out a tuft of hair for Olaf’s head and arms from the brown cardstock. Attach to the body.
TIPS & CRAFT SWAPS:
The best part about crafting is getting to be creative in your own way! Your Olaf doesn’t have to look like the one we drew 🙂 Here are some fun swaps you can add.
- Use craft foam in place of the paper products
- Use plastic googly eyes instead of drawing them on
- Paint your paper roll white instead of covering with paper
- Add arms in different positions to add character to your Olaf.
- Glue cotton balls to the bottom to look like he is standing in snow!