Orange Creamsicle Cake Mix Bars are delicious and bursting with an orange flavor. The white chocolate chips adds the perfect bite of creaminess!
These orange creamsicle bars are so delicious and you only need a few simple ingredients to get these on your kitchen counter. The taste reminds me of my favorite orange creamsicle ice cream pops I loved as a little girl! My family loves our strawberry cake mix brownie version and these orange creamsicle bars were inspired by those yummy pink treats. We start out with an orange cake mix and just add a few “fancy” touches to make these really yummy. Check out our video tutorial for all the simple steps!
Orange Creamsicle Bars
- Orange Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Orange
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup white chocolate chips , separated
- Mix together cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil and the juice of one orange.
- Add 1/4 cup white chocolate chips to the batter.
Spread into a greased 9 in. x 13 in. baking pan. The batter will be thick but easily moved with a lightly greased spatula.
Top with remaining white chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until done in the middle.
- Allow to cool before cutting.