As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post was brought to you my Armitron. All opinions are mine.
Every year I ask my husband for a list of things he may want/need for Christmas. Some years he gives me some great ideas and other years he struggles to give me any ideas…..men I tell you! 🙂 I wanted to share 10 of my favorite gift ideas for the men in your life that just can’t seem to give you ideas or for the men that just have “everything.” My husband loves each of these gifts and not only are all of these gift ideas under $100, they are all functional too! When in doubt a gift card always works too! 🙂
- Armitron Watch– my husband recently got one of the Armitron watches and he loves it! It’s comfortable and stylish. It’s great for work, date night and just bumming around the home.
- Cast Iron Skillet – my husband loves a good steak and this skillet is perfect for the winter months!
- Belt – always a great go to gift!
- Down Puffer Jacket – my husband loves this jacket. It keeps your warm without you looking like the michelin man 🙂
- Carhartt Mens Hat – another great go to gift! Perfect for throwing on to run outside errands.
- Flannel Fleece – great fleece for the warmer winter days.
- Flashlight – my husband has had this flashlight for years. It fits perfectly in a pocket.
- Ear Buds – great for the music lover in your family.
- Coffee Cup – my husband sure loves his coffee.
- Moccasin Slippers – keep his toes nice and toasty all winter long 🙂
Happy Shopping My Friends!