As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I received this tote from Joann to review, but all opinions are 100% mine!
A few months back I went to my cousins wedding. When I got to the ceremony site, I realized little Carter needed to be changed and unfortunately I had left my bag on my kitchen counter ( Mom Fail–I know) which was 2 hours away. Thank goodness for cousins that also had babies my age to help save the day! 🙂 After that day, I realized I need to have a “Mom on the Go” bag ready for any trip, wedding, outing, soccer game or where ever my busy life takes me! I was sent this amazing tote from Joann Fabric & Craft Store and let me tell you this tote is the queen of totes. It easily holds my 10 “Mom on the Go” bag essentials and plenty more! It has multiple side pockets, inside pockets and plenty of space for a busy mom, college student or just about any one who tends to carry things around. This bag would be great for throwing in your water bottle, sneakers, and a yoga mat. It would also be great for craft nights! Right now Joann is offering this bag for $9.99 with a $30 in-store purchase! Great deal!
After the incident at my cousins wedding I decided I needed to figure out some essentials “tools” that I should try to carry with me at all times. Some of these items may be common sense, like carrying food, but I can’t tell you how many times I remember to pack fruit snacks for the boys but mommy goes hungry because she forgot to think of herself. Some of these items you may not need all the time but can really help when you NEED them, like a flashlight!
1. Water bottle–it’s important for YOU to stay hydrated as well!
2. Fruit Snacks/Granola Bars–Don’t forget about yourself!
3. Gum/Mints– okay…it may not be a must have but it’s nice to have good smelling breath right?!
4. Coloring Activity Packs or Crayon Roll – great for those long Dr. appointments and times when you just need the kids to stay calm!
5. Blanket-great for sitting on at soccer games or other outdoor activities your kids are a part of!
6. Diapers/Clothes–just take my word for it 🙂
7. Calendar/Planner–great for last minute planning with friends!
8. Phone– do I really need to explain 😉
9. Wet wipes/antibacterial– for all those messy surface our kids encounter!
10. Flashlight–for after dark kids activities and help in finding small toys that the kids manage to lose in the tiniest corners of the vehicle!
Do you have certain essentials you always carry with you? What are some items you would add to list? I usually carry extra contacts, flip flops and a brush and hair ties as well!
My sweet friend Ariean also recieved a fun tote and she is showing us how we can style camouflage! Check it out! You will love her!