This Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe is so simple and delicious and has a tiny spin off the ole’ classic.
It’s not Thanksgiving without the classic pumpkin pie at the dessert table. I don’t know if I really have a favorite pie, I like them all! Top on my list would be my triple berry pie but I also really enjoy apple pie. Maybe my problem is that I like pie too much 🙂 There are a ton of pumpkin pie recipes floating around pinterest and I have tried a few but I also come back to the classic Libby’s recipe from the can with just a tiny adjustment.
Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpin pie spice optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 15 oz can Libby's 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked pie crust store bought or homemade
- Whip cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add vanilla and spices and mix until combined. Stir in pumpkin. Gently stir in the evaported milk until smooth.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving.