As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Spaghetti & Turkey Meatball Bites: a fun twist on a classic dinner favorite! Pair them with a garden salad and french bread for a yummy weeknight meal.
This post is brought to you by Shady Brook Farms. All opinions are mine.
One of our weekly favorite meals is spaghetti, and because my husband is a “meat” guy we always pair it with either chicken parmesan, ground beef, or meatballs. These spaghetti and turkey meatball bites are a fun spin on our weekly classic favorite. For this recipe we used Shady Brook Farms Cheese Stuffed Italian Meatballs, which made this an easy and quick weeknight dinner. These spaghetti bites are great for your family dinner but are also fun to serve as an appetizer for parties.
While your spaghetti is being cooked you will want to sear your meatballs in a medium size pan. This helps give the meatball a crunchy bite without them being dry. Once there is a nice sear to them you will want to add some spaghetti sauce and let them continue simmering until cooked through.
We mixed our spaghetti with some pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese and then scooped individual servings into a muffin pan that had been sprayed with cooking spray.
Top with a meatball, we actually cut our meatballs in half and then added them, and then top with some more mozzarella cheese. For the last few minutes of baking we put on the broil but be careful the spaghetti doesn’t dry out.
Spaghetti & Turkey Meatball Bites
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 6-8 meatballs I used Shady Brook Farms Cheese Stuffed Italian Turkey Meatballs
- Cook pasta according to package
- While pasta is cooking, sear your meatballs in a cooking pan over medium high heat. Add one cup of spaghetti sauce and continue to simmer until meatballs are cooked throughly, roughly 5-7 minutes
- Place your spaghetti in a large bowl, add spaghetti sauce grated parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Mix until combined
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide spaghetti into the 12 baking cups. Create a small "hole" for your meatballs. If your meatballs are large, cut in half and add to the top of your spaghetti bites with some extra sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
We love using Shady Brook Farm products in our meal planning. They offer a a variety of products from turkeys raised without growth-promoting antibiotics. Find where Shady Brook Farms products are available near you at shadybrookfarms.com/where-to-
Leave a Reply